Rylynn started Pre-K this week! It doesn't look like she is smiling in this picture but she is, she just is squinting because of the sun. We are so excited to have found a preschool that we love. I never thought we would find one as good as Carol, but we are really happy with this one. Rylynn loves her teachers Miss Teri and Miss Shakra and she is so excited to be back in school. Carter misses her terribly while she is gone.
My three munchkins all snuggled up. Rylynn and Carter just love snuggling Beckett every chance they can get!
My baby is officially 6 weeks old today! He is growing up way too fast. I just took him to the Dr. yesterday and he was 11 pounds 14 ounces!!! He is already outgrowing his 3 month clothes. He is super long too. He was 23" at his 2 week appt which is way off the charts. He's going to be a big one we think. He loves to talk to us (goo) and he smiles a lot. He is a really happy boy except when he is done eating. Poor guy has reflux and he spits up a lot! He has such a sad pouty face when he cries and when he is really sad his bottom little lip quivers. It breaks my heart! Is it just me or do you have to do laundry every single day with a newborn? I guess the reflux makes it worse. Oh well, we just love this boy!
4 comments:
I'm sorry to hear your little one has reflux. Parker had it until he was one. Hopefully that isn't the case with Beckett.
Beckett is getting big so fast! I love it, he is so cute. I am glad you found a great preschool.
What a doll Beckett is. Sorry he has reflux that does cause a lot of laundry. Cute family!
I hadn't seen pictures of your son yet, how cute!!! What a cool name, too! I am glad you guys are settling in okay!
Post a Comment