1. I was sitting on the couch the other day reading something and Rylynn walked up to me and said, "Mom, you look like a racoon."
I asked, "why do I look like a racoon Rylynn?"
She said, "because the top of your hair is black!"
You know it is bad when even your 4 1/2 year old notices your ugly roots! Time for highlights!
2. The day after we got home from our reunion trip we were driving in the car and Rylynn stated some random fact as she often does.
So I asked, "how did you know that Rylynn?"
She said, "Because I know everything." I said, "Oh I didn't know that."
She said, "yeah because Thais knows everything and she taught me!"
Thais is her cousin who is 3. She and Rylynn had been inseparable the week before.
1 comment:
What a funny girl!
Post a Comment