Look at my grown up boy! I can't believe my baby started preschool on Tuesday.
After waiting patiently, well kind of, for a whole week, Carter finally got his first day of school. Rylynn was very excited for Carter. She woke up with a cold so she stayed home from Kindergarten that day, hence the pjs.
Carter chose to have Daddy take him to school so Mom could stay home with sick babies. Beckett is back on the nebulizer...another post. I love how his backpack is enormous!
Here he is proudly displaying his new backpack in his cubby. Look at that smile!
Daddy said he walked right in and was really excited about being there.
We're not quite sure why he is holding the marker in his left hand. Maybe it was nerves:)
He adores the block area and could spend hours building. He has been that way ever since he was one. We think he is going to be an engineer or architect or something.
He loved his first day of school and felt so grown up! One funny/sad story about the first day was when I picked him up after school he told me he built this huge marble tower and some boy in his class came by and knocked the whole thing down. He was really mad about it. His teacher told me she felt so bad because he had spent so much time on it and it was really cool. Oh well, that's why we go to preschool to learn not to knock kids towers down. It will be good for Carter:) That was his only complaint though and he was so excited to go back today.
4 comments:
How exciting for him to start preschool! Is this the same place Rylynn had preschool? Hopefully he has better luck with his towers :)
Carter is soooo grown up! I love the giant back pack. The block story is sad. I'm proud of him for not punching the kid! What did he do?
I'm glad Carter is liking preschool! What a big boy!
Yeah for preschool! I love the picture of him walking with his backpack that is almost bigger than him. TOO cute!!
Post a Comment