Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Another Miracle

I know I have to update about two months worth of pictures and events on this blog but due to recent events I decided to just jump ahead to this news clip.  I will post more soon but I just wanted to get this up for my family to see.

http://www.khq.com/story/15312140/child-falls-from-third-story-window-in-liberty-lake?autoStart=true&topVideoCatNo=default&clipId=6179551

The follow up story and my interview was on tonight so that will not be up for a little while.  We are just so thankful he is safe and we know this was truly a miracle.

http://www.khq.com/category/195686/video-landing-page?autoStart=true&topVideoCatNo=default&clipId=6183492

The above is the follow up interview.

9 comments:

Anja said...

Rachel, I'm so sorry this must be so scary for you. I hope you and your family are doing ok.

Seriously... said...

oh my goodness! i hope everyone is ok, what a miracle. I'm assuming this happened to beckett? wow, i'm so glad he is OK.....so scary

Carissa Poyfair said...

Seriously, so scary! I'm so glad he is okay! I saw your follow up interview on their site. Good for you to make them get a solution! Prayers and hugs for you guys!

Let the Good Times Roll said...

Wow Rach! I am bawling! He fell so far! That is so scary. I am so happy that Beckett is ok, wow, what a miracle! Love you guys.

Anonymous said...

Amazing story. You looked beautiful! We love you guys!

Sarah said...

We are SO glad he is okay! Definitely a miracle!

Janelle said...

Wow. Because Rylynn's accident on the playground didn't meet your medical trauma quota for the year already? Glad he's okay.

Jana said...

Oh wow...you guys have had a rough time lately. I'm so sorry you had to go through that but so so grateful he is ok. Sweet little boy. What a blessing and miracle.

Miriam said...

Ugh! What a scary situation! I'm so glad he's ok!