I have back posted pretty much our whole summer so if you want to catch up with us scroll down! I still have a couple more posts to go but at least I'm almost completely through July.
Wow you had one busy summer! I bet you can't wait for some normalcy. I hope everything works out for you guys! I'm so jealous of that cabin. My kids would love it! Your family always does the funnest things!
good grief i had no idea you were in limbo. i am SO beckett is ok. i can't even imagine- i would have been a complete wreck. we are praying for you guys and the job situation. so fun for you to be with family for so long!
4 comments:
Seriously!! You have been busy!!! Great job!
Wow you had one busy summer! I bet you can't wait for some normalcy. I hope everything works out for you guys! I'm so jealous of that cabin. My kids would love it! Your family always does the funnest things!
good grief i had no idea you were in limbo. i am SO beckett is ok. i can't even imagine- i would have been a complete wreck. we are praying for you guys and the job situation. so fun for you to be with family for so long!
It is official that everyone else in our family sucks at blogging besides you.
Cute pics!
Post a Comment