Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Feeling the Love

Valentine's day started off with a bang this year!  Garrett surprised us all with heart shaped eggs and strawberry pancakes in bed.  They were so delicious!

The kids had lots of fun at their v-day parties at school and they came home stuffed full of candy!  After school we gave them their valentine gifts and cards.  

Beckett has been wanting more stuffed animals lately because his collection is much smaller than his big sister and brother.  He was so thrilled to get this little monkey!
Carter wasn't quite as excited about his tie:)  Luckily it wasn't his only gift.
I made the kids the traditional heart shaped sugar cookies for dessert.  It kinda stinks that they get so full of crappy candy at school because the cookies aren't quite as exciting after a day full of sugar.  Oh well.  I found a recipe on pinterest this year that is by far my favorite of all time!  I'm so thankful for all my darling valentines in my life.  I am so blessed!!

No comments: