Monday, January 28, 2008
My little Ballerina
Rylynn had her first ballet class today. She was so excited about the special fancy ballet clothes and the fact that she was taking the class with her friend Olivia. Carter and I stayed and watched for the first day and she did a great job! I was a little worried because she is one of the youngest in the class, but she did so well listening to the teacher and she even did the actual moves they taught her. From what I remember from my own short-lived ballet experience, they learned first and second position today and did a ple-a (I have no idea how to spell that, but you know what I mean). The picture that is a little bit blurry was through a window and the blinds got in the way, but I couldn't resist snapping that one because she looked so cute and so interested in what her teacher was saying. Of course she had to stand next to Olivia for the whole class long! When we got to her class we learned that another little girl from our ward was in the class too, so that was fun for them. I just can't believe how fast Rylynn is growing up. She is my little helper now and she is so good with her little brother. I can still remember going to my first ballet class and loving it! Oh how time does fly.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Beautiful Ballerina! Just like Momma. Seems like a minute ago! Mom
She's so mature! Lily isn't ready for such responsibility yet :)
I'm glad they had so much fun at the class. I was almost certain that Olivia and Rylynn would just do their own thing and not listen to the teacher or not understand what she wanted them to do but they surprised me. They are too cute!
Post a Comment