Sunday, February 10, 2008
Number Ten
I love going to church! Maybe this is on my mind today because I am too sick to go to church, but I really do love going each week and getting that spiritual boost that carries me throughout the week. I didn't go last week because I had to stay home with my sick kids and now this week I am the sick one and have to stay home. I hate missing church and two weeks in a row is the worst! I have to say I am a little glad I don't have to run around after Carter for three hours. Having a child that is past 12 months but not in nursery yet is an interesting time as far as church goes; at least with my active kids. I don't get much out of any class but at least I can be in the church and catch snipets from each meeting. All in all, I just love the atmosphere at church. The spirit, the lessons, the music, the friends! Hopefully I'll make it next week:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Yes, it is definitely hard with kids in the 12-18 month range, but I guess we all go through it. We'll be there again in another year. Anyway, hope you feel better soon. Tell Garrett thanks for helping and participating so much in the investigator class. It makes things go significantly better
I totally agree that 12-18 months is hard...and you often wonder if it is worth it! We missed church today too. Mom and Dad were the sick ones. Our poor kids haven't been out of the house in 5 days. Oh well, maybe next week. :) If they aren't sick by then. :)
LOVE the hair! You would look adorable no matter what you did to your hair though!
Hope you're feeling better...we missed you at church!
Hope you're feeling better soon! I totally agree - I just love the boost I feel every Sunday going to church! 12-18 months is so hard though!
Post a Comment