Saturday, February 23, 2008

Tucson Pics

After the conference we drove down to Casa Grande to see my brother's gym Snap Fitness. He just opened it a few months ago and it was really cool to see. Then we went out to dinner and after that Garrett had to head back to Phoenix to fly home and we went down to Tucson for a few more days to hang out with Jordan, Danielle, and Thais. The weather was amazing. The last two days were in the mid 70's and we were getting sunburned at the park!


This is a picture of Rylynn reading to Thais in Thais's rocking chair. It was Sunday and we were making dinner and we just walked past Thais's room and this is what we saw. I couldn't resist snapping a picture!

This is Thais and Rylynn in their adorable matching outfits. Rylynn got this cute outfit for an early birthday present. Thanks, Jordan, Danielle and Thais!


Rylynn got to go with Thais and some friends to Pump it up. She had a blast. I had to stay home with Carter so he could take a nap, but Danielle said that Rylynn couldn't get enough of the slide.


This is a classic! Every kid has to have at least one picture in the bathtub with their cousins!

8 comments:

Carissa Poyfair said...

The playground pictures made me so jealous! It looked like a lot of fun. I wish there were places nearby like that, although at this point I'd settle for any playground as long as it was sunny and warm. Glad you're back!

Yonker Family said...

Cute outfits and cute girls. I love the bathtub picture. It's so nice to get a break from the winter and have your family around to help out with the kids. It always gives you that extra boost you need to get through the rest of the Cleveland winter.

Danielle said...

We miss you! Come back to the sun!

Carrie Anne said...

IT looks like you had a super fun trip! I'm glad you got to getaway and enjoy some sun and FUN! Yeah for you!

Alison Day said...

I love getting caught up on your blog! Cute pictures from AZ - I feel a LONGING for warm weather! Oh, and I love your list of things you love! What a great idea! I might have to take you up on your challenge. Perhaps you will see a list on my blog soon.

Glad your back!

Kristin said...

How fun! I'm so jealous you guys were able to see some sun and experience some warm weather! Rylynn and Carter are so dang cute :)

marcus said...

Actually, Garrett and I are proud that we don't have a single cousin/bathtub picture.

Garrett said...

Marcus, that is a great point. Although, I could think of a few photo opps that would have been more scandalous...I won't mention any...