Friday, March 28, 2008

Carrie Underwood

Last night I got to go to an AMAZING concert with my girlfriends Carissa and Ali. For an early birthday present, my mom paid for me to go to a Carrie Underwood concert!! We had so much fun. We ended up having amazing seats. We were on the second row up from the floor. Carrie was amazing live! I fell in love with her on American Idol and I have loved her ever since, so it was really fun for me to see her in concert. Josh Turner opened for her and I didn't know him before last night, but I really like him too. This was my first country music concert and I have to admit that I LOVED IT!






My video and camera were not as good as Carissa's so if you want to see the really good ones go to her blog (the poyfairs). But this is the best video I could get.




Isn't she awesome?! We drove all the way to Dayton for the concert, but the drive flew by since there were three girls with plenty to talk about:) We loaded up on caffeine on the way home so we wouldn't fall asleep, and we made it home safe at 2:30am! Thanks for coming with me girls, I had a blast!

6 comments:

Carissa Poyfair said...

Carrie ROCKS and Josh Turner is so sexy. I was so excited when he sang my song!!! I had a blast. Thanks for letting me come along. We should totally do another concert (just maybe one closer to home?). I'll get my pics and video up by Sunday, no later!

The Larsons said...

I am so jealous! I love her!!! What a fun get-a-way! Come to a concert this summer in St. Louis. :) It is only a 10 hour drive. :)

ssh said...

rach...i'm making you a country mix when i get a spare minute! you'll love it!

Mom Marilynn said...

I gotta say it is about time for you to come around to country western!! I am a true convert!! Emily Draper converted me on the drive to Nauvoo!! Happy Birthday Rach, it looked like you had a blast. I loved the picture of the three of you!!

Summer said...

What a fun time you guys had!!! She is Amazing! I want to go next time!!!

Emily said...

Hey Rachel- It's Emily Miller from Wyview. I found your blog off Anna's. Your kids are adorable! you can check out our blog at bradandemilymiller.blogspot.com. It was fun to see how you guys are doing.