Sunday, February 8, 2009
Bring on Number 3!
Yes it is true, my clothes are tight and I feel really fat, but it is because I am pregnant! I am due around August 10th and we are so excited to have another baby in our family. Rylynn is convinced it is a girl and I fear what her reaction will be if it turns out to be a boy, but we will cross that bridge in a couple of weeks. I am 14 weeks and feeling great. We had a little scare at the beginning of this pregnancy similar to Carter's but we are feeling good that everything is fine now. All we have to do now is figure out in which state I will be giving birth to this child and if we will be employed at that time. No pressure honey:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
18 comments:
Wahoo!! Congrats!
Hurray Rach and Gare, that is so exciting. I am so happy for you guys. I have been thinking you may be preggers for some strange reason! I hope you are feeling well, and if you have an option of where you go, I am rooting for Utah baby!!! ;)
Congratulations! I had no idea. You're clothes could never look tight. Hope all goes well.
Congratulations!! How exciting! I would have never guessed, you look so good!
I would love to be in the room with you when you tell Rylynn its a boy (well, if it is a boy). I'm so excited for you guys!
Thais just said she thinks it's a girl. She said you should name her "girl" :O)
Congrats!! That is great. Be sure to post on where you end up. Utah would be nice :)
mmmm...i had a feeling you were going to be soon....CONGRATS!! i'll send you an email tonight and we can catch up. love ya
Wow, so not ready for 3 yet. Congrats. I was thinking that you were going to Utah for sure? I guess I haven't talked to you for a while...
oh how exciting for you! congratulations! so if you are in utah i have a friend in SLC who will have great midwife recommendations & if you're in utah county i have a great recommendation. if you're anywhere else...i'll see what i can dig up for you! hope you are feeling well & that all goes well! so fun!
Congrats!!! That's the best news I've heard all morning. If you need anything let me know -
Congrats Rachel...I'm so happy for you. I really wish I could meet those cute kids someday!
Yeah! I am so excited for you that is so awesome!
Yeah!! Congrats!! That is so exciting!!
Ahhhhhh! I had no idea! Congratulations!
Congrats! I'm so glad you are doing well!
Rachel I'm such an idiot! I've been out of town so much lately that I have missed some of your posts, including the most important one! CongratulationS!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited for you guys. Woo hoo!!! Now bring that baby to Boise so I can hold him or her :)
Post a Comment