Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Carter's newest obsession


We have been big fans of watermelon lately at our house. It is so summery and delicious! Carter has particularly taking a liking to it and a few mornings I have come into find that he has lifted the huge watermelon up on our table and gone to town with a spoon. The first time he did it I was blown away that he had been able to lift it up on the table! He was so proud of himself and exclaimed, "Look Mom, I got the watermelon!" I wish I had taken a picture of him then, but I was too blown away. However, this has since happened a few more times so this morning I finally caught it on camera. The first time he did it the watermelon was three times the size of this one but you get the idea.

3 comments:

Jana said...

I love how much that kid loves food. It cracks me up! :)

Draper's said...

So cute!! We have been going through so many watermelons this year, Yum! That is so stinkin sad about your neighbors moving. That would be so hard.

Marilyn said...

Carter is pretty smart... He knows what is good!