Beckett is smiling a lot lately and he is changing everyday! I try to get pictures of him smiling but it seems like with child #3 the camera is just never around when I need it. He is especially smiley right when he wakes up in the morning so I decided to keep the camera on my night stand right next to my bed. Here is the result! Don't mind his male balding pattern. Rylynn went through the same stage. I assure you he still has tons of dark hair all around the back. We like baby mullets around here:)
Here is a tentative smile since Carter is coming to attack him with morning loves

This is the smiley face I get to wake up to!

His poor skin is so dry, so this is the result of putting lotion on his face. What is with my kids and majorly sensitive skin?

Seriously how cute is this boy?
And now, all the little faces in his repertoire...
distracted by sister, "she's funny."

blowing bubbles, "aren't I talented?"
"you're funny Mom."
"I'm tired of this photo shoot mom!"

"Now I'm worried"
"Okay now I'm just mad. Stop taking pictures!"
6 comments:
He is SO cute Rachel... really, really, cute! His "skin" picture looks like Crew's did at one point when he was tiny. Have you ever tried a tiny bid of aquaphor (sp?) It's pretty thick and greesy, So I just used a little- but it works... and it doesn't have any perfumes or dyes or anything in it. Just a thought...
He's so cute Rach! That is so fun that he has started smiling a ton. Makes me excited for my little munchkin to come. Oh and I went to the doc on Wed and he said baby could come anytime, so I may not have to wait the whole month! I am just hoping she stays in for at least a few more days if not another week.
The pouty sad face is my favorite, then the crooked smile for Carter man! I cannot believe how much he has changed in just this little time. He looks so much like Garrett! I just love him and can close my eyes and remember how he smells and his amazing velvet skin!
Your kids are cute! How is it going with 3? I am sure that they are keeping you busy. We are renting our house. I am hoping that we will be able to buy sometime soon.
I love all the little expressions he has! How are you managing with three these days? Hopefully we can see you guys soon! I'll call you!
I'm glad to see he's chubbed up a little bit. That might help to hide the fact that he's is the world's longest string bean baby of all time. What a Monson cutie pie.
Post a Comment