Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Ho Ho Ho


These are our ward party Santa pictures.  Carter was a little out of it from all the candy canes.  Rylynn was loving the reindeer antlers!



This one is from when Rylynn ran off and got a picture by herself because she could not wait for us to get there to take her picture with Santa!  How happy does she look?



Merry Christmas to me!!!  Garrett and I have wanted new bedding for about 7 years and we have just been too poor to buy it.  So Garrett's Dad and Step-mom gave us some cash this year for Christmas, (along with a Wii!) so I decided it was time to buy some new bedding.  So this bedding set was $462.99 online, guess how much I got it for?  $69.99!!!!  Oh how I LOVE Overstock.com!  Isn't it perdy?  Now I just need to buy really nice furniture like they have in the picture to match.  Maybe in another 7 years:)

4 comments:

Carissa Poyfair said...

SOOO JEALOUS of the bedding set. We need one so bad. We got a down feather comforter, we just need a duvet cover to go with it now. LOVE overstock.com though! Cute Santa pics!

Jana said...

Our bedding is nasty!!! I love yours!! Hope you guys had a Merry Christmas!! Love the Santa pics :)

Mom Marilynn said...

Oh my heck!!! I cannot believe the bedding set! It looks like $500 bucks and I have never heard of Overstock.com! Wow! Beautiful!

Summer said...

Love the new bedding! Overstock is AWESOME! We bought 2 huge area rugs from them and they are gorgeous!!!