Friday, December 4, 2009

Latest Lines

So we are still in boxes up to our ears, but we are making progress.  We LOVE our house!!!!!  Many pictures to come.  We also had a great Thanksgiving with family and friends, again, pictures to come.  I just had to record the latest funny lines from the kids before I forgot.

Last night Rylynn and Carter went with Daddy to a little Holiday festival for the town while Beckett and I were at enrichment.  When I got home Garrett told me that they had a great time but after a while the kids got really cold (it was all outside) and wanted to go home.  So on the way back to the car Rylynn says to Daddy:

"I"m so cold!  I want to go home and have a nice, soothing, warm bath!"

Then today we were having after school snacks and the kids were pretending their granola bars were different things.  I guessed from the sounds they were making that they were airplanes, (my mistake) so I said,

"Eat your airplanes you goofballs."  Rylynn quickly corrected me by saying, "this isn't an airplane Mommy, this is a butterfly and flower!"  Then Carter chimed in with, "Mine is a gum!!  I'm gonna shoot you!"

Hmm apparently gum is a dangerous weapon these days:)

1 comment:

Carissa Poyfair said...

Oh, I miss the funny things your kids say. Rylynn really does think of the funniest things sometimes!