Wednesday, November 14, 2007
Carter's new moves
Carter is getting better and better at walking and getting into trouble with his sister. He will usually take about 8-10 steps now and he even turned all the way around without falling down the other day. A funny Carter story from today was when I was trying to get both kids asleep while Garrett was gone at school. I was vacuum up a mess Carter made in Rylynn's room, but I didn't realize he and Rylynn were in the dining room making a much bigger mess. Rylynn had been eating yogurt at her little princess table earlier, but she told me she was done and had put her bowl in the sink. Then all of a sudden she came running into her room saying, "mommy, mommy, Carter made a big mess!" So I went into the dining room and Carter had taken the bowl and flung it all over the room and all over himself. He had it all over his head and in his newly cleaned hair! He had just gotten out of the bath and into his clean jammies, of course! So it was back to the bath for round two. I can laugh now, but it was definitely not funny at the time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hi Rachel!
Cute Blog :) This is your cousin Sarah! Your mom gave me your address tonight when I told her I had a blog to! It'll be fun to see what your cute family is up to in Ohio! I need your address to send you an invitation :)
Sarah
I love how cautious he is at walking. Jack is all about trucking ahead and then falling face first. Carter's steps are so dainty!
Post a Comment