Okay so I am new at this whole blogging thing as you all know, but I am assuming I just do what the last person did who tagged me so here it goes. BTW, I love getting to know you all better this way!
5 things I was doing 10 years ago..
1. Wow, this makes me sound really young, but I was a freshman in high school
2. Playing starting center on the freshman basketball team
3. Dating a boy named Nick, I know, I know I wasn't 16 yet.
4. Taking some classes that I don't really remember
5. Going to seminary in my basement because my mom was my teacher and she was awesome!
5 things on my to-do list today..
1. Well it is 11:15pm so pretty much the only thing on my to-do list is to go to bed.
2. Tomorrow I have to run a million errands as I always do on Saturday
3. Play with my kids
4. Make something yummy for dinner
5. Clean my house because it is a mess
5 Foods I enjoy..
1. chicken parmesan, pretty much anything italian
2. chocolate, chocolate, chocolate!
3. I love salads! Especially my mom's
4. Kendra's cupcakes with the creamcheese filling, oh wait those are chocolate too
5. Salmon, actually most fish, pretty much I just love food!
5 bad habits..
1. I still bite my nails occasionally, but I am trying to quit
2. eating late at night
3. being too decisive! As my father says, "often wrong, seldom in doubt"
4. I can be very impatient, but my kids are curing me of that day by day
5. staying up way too late, no matter how tired I am
5 of my favorite toys..
1. This seems to be common answer, but my Tivo
2. My husband's cool mac laptop that I always steal
3. my awesome minivan with it's awesome dvd player
4. my bosch
5. my flat iron to tame my crazy hair!
5 people I tag..
1. Jana
2. Katie kates
3. Danielly belly
4. Molly
5. Amanda Howard
4 comments:
I don't doubt that your mom would have been an awesome seminary teacher. Oh, and as for the late at night thing, I think you're rubbing off on me. Either that or I'm just buzzing around the house because Kolby is out of town. It is 12:30 and I just started a sewing project! Loved reading your "tag!"
Sorry, I just tagged you. I didn't see this post til now.
As you can see I'm up late too! Bad habit.
Fooray for cupcakes with creamcheese filling!
So I want some of those cupcakes!:) This was so fun to read! I forgot that my flat iron is one of my favorite toys, too! I love that you're a blogger now! Wahoo!
Post a Comment