So it is officially cold here! I have somewhat been in denial because everytime we leave the house I forget to bring coats. Yesterday at the grocery store I realized that people were looking at me like I was crazy. Probably because neither myself or my son was wearing a coat as it began to snow on us. No wonder he has a runny nose.
Anyway, I love this stage with Rylynn because it seems like everyday she says a new phrase that cracks me up. So the phrase of the week is Fooray for Carter! She is trying to say hooray, but it comes out fooray! So whenever she gets excited about anything she says fooray for whatever it is. Lately since Carter has been trying to walk and we have been so focused on that, it seems like she most commonly says Fooray for Carter and then we all clap and then Carter gets excited and starts clapping too.
Kids are so entertaining we don't even need TV when they're around!
No comments:
Post a Comment