I
love the way my little Rylynn talks! She is still figuring out how to correctly pronounce some words and I know I should correct her, but I just think it is so cute when she says things wrong! She'll say them right soon enough, so for right now I am enjoying hearing them the wrong way. Some of my favorites are basket which she say baxsket, usually which she says oosually, or use which comes out ooze. Another favorite is packback for backpack! I seriously love it when kids say words wrong!

This picture is from last summer, but it is so Rylynn so I had to post it!
3 comments:
When I was a kid, it was always a mazagine, a spreadbed, and skabetti.
What a cute picture. I meant to tell you at church last week that your hair looks really cute and I'm sure it's so much easier to work with. I am enjoying your list and I anxiously await #10.
I love it when my kids say things wrong too! Logan used to call an orange, "O-Ginge" - so cute! He started saying it correctly last week and it made me so sad!
Post a Comment