I think cumulative I got about three hours of sleep last night. Our whole family has been sick for almost a week now. Carter had croup, Rylynn had a terrible cold which I got, and then Garrett had some sort of stomach virus. Just when we thought Rylynn was getting better, we spent last night cleaning up throw up multiple times! Thank Heaven for washing machines! Anyway, in the spirit of trying to be positive, I wanted to start my list of things I love. I've been meaning to do this the last couple days, but I haven't been able to with sick kids. Anyway, my friend Stephanie had a cute idea to blog about one thing you love everyday for the month of February, since it is the month of love. So to catch up, here is a little list of loves:
1. I love my kids!
2. I love my husband!
3. I love my washing machine!(see story above)
4. I love chocolate!
5. I love reading
6. I love music
7. I love blogging!
So now I am caught up. I will try to make the daily posts a little more exciting, by feel free to share the things that you love! Hope everyone is staying healthy.
6 comments:
I have another happy thing to add to your grateful list: You are coming to Arizona in just over a week..Yipee!
My kids (well, just Jack so far) has what your kids (well, just Rylynn) had. It's so sad and you feel so bad for them! I'm glad she's feeling better though. That should mean no more laundry for a few more days, right? That's something else to be thankful for! Cute background, by the way.
it's so sad when little people get sick. what a good mommy! i love your list....yeah!
Rach - hang in there, that sounds tough! I hope you guys all feel better soon! Lance just caught a cold yesterday, it is sad hearing him cough ;(, but hopefully it won't last long. I love you and your cute fam!
I'm glad I snuck in right above the washing machine...
I love cooking, too! What a great idea. I just went to the Bosch store, and I better stay away...too many great things! I tried a new bread recipe, and I'm so in love with it!!! So, I LOVE my BOSCH!\
I hope you go to cooking school! That is so rad!
Post a Comment