Get it? My husband is a lawyer now and I'm now a blonde? Anyway, I am mostly doing this post for my mother who couldn't wait to see my new haircut and also for my husband because he may have forgotten what I look like:) Summer haircuts are fun because I can go really blonde and it looks summery. I was daring and got bangs this time. Sorry for the scary pics. It was 11pm and I was exhausted! Just focus on the hair:)
I have to say this haircut made me sad because it is going to be the last one from my amazingly talented friend Stacey. She always does such a great job and I am so sad I have to find someone else to do my hair from now on.
10 comments:
Cute hair Rachie! Are you sure Garrett doesn't have a job in Utah?? I was really looking forward to having you so close!
love the new do! ya, i had to find someone new when we moved too...$190 later...YIKES. brad wasn't too happy :) in my defense i was there three hours getting color stripped. when's the move?
Cute Cute Hair!! You look fabulous!!!
I meant to tell you today at church that your hair looks really cute! Stacey gave me some blonde this week too! Super fun!!!
So summery and adorable! It is a beautiful new change!
hello prom queen! love love love your hair! you're looking awesome for being pregnant by the way!
I love you hair. Blonds do have more fun. Just wait one day your hair will naturally turn lighter like me! Oh the joys of getting old.
great hair cuts! (Carter's, too). Nolan's gown cost 185... I can't believe Garrett's was 300. Yikes! good luck being solo!
Love the color! It is great for summer!
Hi Rach,
I love that I can peek into your life and watch your kids grow. I also can find out interesting things about my daughter. She spent $190 on her hair at one pop! Outrageous! I'm glad she's not on my dime anymore. Thank goodness for "Saint Brad"! That's what we Shanes call him :)
Post a Comment