Saturday, May 9, 2009

Rylynn Quotes

Today we were driving along and Rylynn says, "Mommy, pretty soon when I grow up I want to be a figure outer, a baker, and an animal doctor!"

A little later she randomly asked, "hey mommy, does red and blue make purple?" Then I said, "yes, how did you know that?" Then she said, "oh because I'm really smart."

3 comments:

Janelle said...

Well obviously she knew that red and blue make purple because she's a figure-outer-in-training.

Seriously... said...

i had to speak on our last sunday in shaker as well....so good luck with that. i just remember having no time to prepare anything....and speaking was just the last thing on my list of things to worry about....so it was probably not a very good talk (i don't recall any of it...i think i blocked it from memory). anyway...3 more months? crazy

Draper's said...

She is super smart!! I love the figure-outer!!