So we finally whacked off Carter's mop! I think the result is sooo cute. My friend cut his hair this time and it went a lot better than our home sessions have gone in the past. I held him and he ate skittles so that seems to be the winning combo!

Before

After

Daddy even got a summer cut. He was hoping I'd give into the summer buzz he always wants to do, but I don't love it so much and I had the scissors!
5 comments:
He looks like a TOTALLY different kid! I love it! He's adorable!
Carter looks so cute! I thnk he looks like Ben :)
He looks so grown up! Like the big brother he will be pretty soon! Both of those babies are beautiful!
OH my gosh, he looks exactly like Jordan. He is so cute! I miss those dawling bobbies!
I love Carter's big boy haircut!
Post a Comment