Thursday, March 4, 2010

CrAzY week

Rylynn's preschool has had a CrAzY week starting with Crazy hair day on Tuesday!  This is her crazy hairdo which consisted of six braids with six different flower clips strewn throughout her mess of braids.  She loved it because she had 6 braids just like a spider has six legs (as she liked to put it).
  Here she is with her friend Izabella.  I swear this is the only girl I have ever seen who makes Rylynn look short.  Her Dad played pro football and is 6'6'' so that must be why.  Usually Rylynn towers over her friends.  Today for her birthday it was crazy sock day and yesterday was crazy outfit day.  It has been really fun getting her ready for school this week becasue I basically just tell her to go put on whatever she wants and to dress as crazily as she wants.  She's a fan!  Well we are off to more birthday festivities for the little munch, I'll post more later.

3 comments:

Jana said...

That is crazy that they both had Wacky days at preschool! They must be true "cousins"!! :)
I love that because Lily totally lists Rylynn too when she's talking about her cousins. Something about that visit really confused them. Oh well, they can keep thinking that! :)

Carissa Poyfair said...

Someone better tell Rylynn spiders have 8 legs and are NOT okay to be friends with! :) Ew... her hair looks super cute though! What a fun preschool. I have looked for preschools with Rylynn's as a guide and have found nothing! We'll just have to move to Spokane!

Summer said...

LOVE the crazy 'do!