My poor little Munchie is so much like me! She was terrified and cried for awhile mostly because something changed. The Munch and I are not so great with change. The funniest thing about it was that we lost the tooth!! Garrett and I were talking about how loose it was the other night and I was saying that I was worried she would swallow it in her sleep. I pointed that out to him when we realized that she had actually swallowed it while awake!
Trying to be brave and put on a happy face. She was so worried that the tooth fairy wouldn't come since there was no tooth for evidence. We reassured her that the tooth fairy would understand and we would leave her a note. That put a smile on her face.
So what happened (we think) is that she got scared and started crying when Garrett saw that her tooth was about to come out and she swallowed it with the bites of apple that were in her mouth. Of course the first child to lose the first tooth and we have no tooth to show for it!
Clearly the jury is still out on whether she is excited/happy or sad about this whole experience:)
4 comments:
oh my heck! Dad and I laughed and laughed about Rachel over again! How fun is it to raise yourself?
These pictures remind me of those comedy / tragedy masks they have in theatres.
You can tell Rylynn that Olivia lost her second tooth and wrote a letter to the Tooth Fairy, who was very understanding and still paid her. The Tooth Fairy is super nice!
Oh my gosh! I can't believe she swallowed it! I would be panicking too :) haha I love it, can't believe how big our babies are getting!!
Post a Comment