Saturday, March 27, 2010

"I Knew This Day Would Come!!"

We just had a wonderful visit with Nana and Papa last week!  While they were visiting they brought Rylynn a very special birthday present; a music box.  Rylynn LOVES music boxes right now(thanks to Tinkerbell) and I mentioned to my Mom that it would be a really special present if she wanted to get her one for her birthday.  So being the wonderful Nana that she is, she found the perfect one!  The only problem was that it didn't get delivered to our house in time for us to open it together.  So instead, Nana and Papa printed out a picture of it and a little letter and told her it would come in the mail very soon.  Well Rylynn has been asking and praying (literally) about it coming everyday since she found out about it.  Well today all her dreams came true:)  So here's the play-by-play which I promised I would record for Nana and Papa.  Sorry about the lack of clothes, she was mid-dressing up when it arrived.


This is when she said, "I knew this day would come!!!"


"Oh, it's the most beautiful thing in the world!"


"I love it!"(Carter loved it too, a little too much for Rylynn's liking)


Listening to the beautiful music and watching the tiny dancer.  Look at that smile!


This is the close up for Nana


I don't think you could find a happier girl in the world.  Thank you Nana and Papa for making all her dreams come true!!


6 comments:

Carissa Poyfair said...

Super cute music box! Now you have to make lots of jewelry for her to put into it!

Jana said...

Cute!! That is a mighty special music box with her name on it and everything!! :)
How are you guys doing?? How's Washington?

Danielle Monson said...

Oh I am sooooo happy to see how darling it is! Would that all her dreams could come true so easily for the rest of her life! We won't ever forget how excited she was when she saw the picture and knew it was coming! Such a great memory!

Danielle Monson said...

This is Nana! I guess Danielle was on this computer last!

Draper's said...

Oh that is the sweetest girl!! That music box is the cutest.

Carrie Anne said...

how darling! i love that you got a play by play...that's the best!