It's Saturday and we're all geared up for College Gameday! Carter was looking over the schedule and he has some interesting observations and predictions for the day. Since the Pac-10 is the best conference in football, we will begin there.
Oregon v. ASU
Prediction: Oregon by 13. Oregon has too many weapons for ASU. Dennis Dixon will be ridiculous. I like what ASU has done this year, but I don't think they can hang with Oregon.
Ohio St. v. Wisconsin
Prediction: The Big Ten will still be overrated after this game. It's great that OSU put some Division 1 teams on its schedule this year, but they are Big Ten teams so who knows if they are any good. Well, Carter is going with OSU by 10, because Wisconsin is pretty banged up. He still thinks OSU is overrated, but this will not be the week they will be exposed. I hope he's wrong!
FSU v. BC
Prediction: BC by 3. BC escaped last week, and it will be another close one today, but Carter is concerned about FSU's ability to come up with the big play when it needs to. BC, another overrated team, will hang on to the #2 spot for another week. They will soon fall.
LSU v. Bama
Prediction: Bama by 7. LSU just hasn't looked good and Saban has had two weeks to prepare for this home game. This is a bad combination for LSU. So, LSU will lose, but somehow will probably hold the #3 spot...I think they programmed the BCS computer to ignore LSU's bad games or something.
Notre Dame v. [enter opponent here]
Prediction:
And now, the most important game of the week. The BYU game!
BYU v. CSU
Prediction: BYU by 20. This is gonna be a slaughter. Carter is pleased with the way the Cougars have played recently and with an extra week off, he thinks they will be prepared. The offense may come out a bit rusty, but the defense will set the tone and the offense will follow. Look for Tonga and Unga to have big games and for Max Hall to throw for 260 yards, 2 TDs, and 1 INT. CSU is not the team they were 3 years ago and will not put up much of a fight.
Utah bye week
Prediction: Utah will look really, really bad in the bye week. Really, really bad!
Well, that's it for now. Check back to see how Carterman does on his predictions. It's gonna be a great day!
Garrett & Carter
PS. Indy by 6 and the Seahawks by 13 tomorrow!
3 comments:
This is so fun! I love being able to see your family whenever I want. The only thing I have to add is...GO DUCKS!!!
Unbelievable, you picked against my Pats. All I can say is your ridiculous Seahawks deserve to lose after baggin' on the Pats. - KD
Okay this is hilarious!
Post a Comment