Saturday, November 3, 2007

Guess who's coming to dinner

So I have to post this even though it happened a few days ago. So this week we were having the missionaries to dinner as we often do and while I was preparing dinner I said to Rylynn "guess who is coming to dinner tonight?" She got very excited and exclaimed "Jesus!" I then had to give her the huge let down and tell her that it was only the missionaries. I love the honesty and faith of children! How cool would it be if Jesus really could come to dinner? Well I have to admit the first thing I said was well if Jesus were coming to dinner my house would be a lot cleaner right now!

2 comments:

Let the Good Times Roll said...

SOOOOOOOOO Adorable! I love that you shared that story!

Josh and Amanda said...

That is so sweet! You must be teaching her well.
Amanda